by Alaln Nu
Imagine having someone take one of their own bills, think of one of numerous digits of its serial number, and then being able to tell her what number she is thinking of. You can then go on to giving her an intuitive personality reading based on random digits which you have her call out from the remaining numbers on her bill. If a crowd forms, you can then demonstrate your phenomenal affinity with randomly generated numbers by re-sequencing the eight digits into the original order as they appear on her bill. This would indeed be thrilling!
Serial Thrillers is 30 full pages with photographs, which includes previously unpublished multiple-phase variations of Alain Nu’s take on the serial divination effect. The routines described may require a minimal set up, but some may be done under impromptu conditions.
- - A flash memorization technique, along with subtle tips
- - Two methods for divining a single digit from the group of numbers
- - An original serial number “correlation technique” between two or more bills
- - Ideas for oracular readings from random dollar bill serial numbers
- - A re-sequencing climax which replaces the traditional divination
Serial Thrillers addresses the issues, concerns, the pros and the cons which most performers will encounter when contemplating serial number divination effects. Each variation supports specific condition criteria in which to present such effects; each separate concept may be performed on its own, either without its separate counterparts or as a flexible combination of two or more effects. This system is very dynamic, and gives you so much for so little, if any, prior preparation.