With the brilliant INSIDER gimmicks you can cause playing cards, written predictions, dollar bills, business cards, photographs, paper napkins, baseball cards, book pages, letters, file cards and even a SIGNED PLAYING CARD to visually appear, vanish and transform inside a legitimately SEALED envelope!
The sealed envelope can even be trapped INSIDE A CLEAR PLASTIC BAGGIE... and the incredibly visual magic STILL happens.
The SPECTATOR even opens the envelope and removes the object.
- Give away the envelope as a killer souvenir OR use the SAME ENVELOPE again and again for many performances.
- Includes 10 specially-designed envelopes (3.5 inches x 5.5 inches) and innovative gimmicks
- Full-length DVD featuring 12 insane magic and mentalism effects including 'Signed,' 'Outer Layer,' 'Incremental,' 'Cocoon,' 'Foto,' 'World Bank' and more! (Read complete descriptions of the effects at the bottom of this page.)
- Perfect for street magicians, stand-up performers, mentalists and even birthday party magicians.
- Super portable. The envelopes are small enough to fit in the back pocket of your jeans.
- Requires only BASIC sleight-of-hand.
- Can be performed in the nude. No awkward 'slides,' rubber cement on envelopes, or secret tears are involved.
- No refills required. (Close the flap of the envelope with a paperclip or sticker instead of licking it.)
- ADDED BONUS! Jay shares his 'MARKED BILL CONVINCER' for the first time ever. Unlimited applications for magicians and mentalists.
SOME OF THE INCREDIBLE EFFECTS TAUGHT ON THE DVD!
A Holy Grail of magic. A myth made real. A freely selected and SIGNED playing card visually appears inside a legitimately SEALED envelope! Hand out the envelope as an IMPOSSIBLE souvenir with the signed card STILL INSIDE!
An astounding 3-phase mentalism routine involving a correct prediction and a torn corner, with the prediction suddenly vanishing and visually appearing inside the sealed envelope!
The 'jewel in the Insider crown.' Any small object (selected card, borrowed bill, etc) visually appears inside the sealed envelope while the envelope is trapped inside an ORDINARY clear plastic baggie!
After closely examining the envelope, a spectator licks the flap and seals it shut. The spectator then sticks an ordinary postage stamp any where they want on the back of the sealed envelope. The stamp then mysteriously melts INSIDE the sealed envelope (the audience sees it happen through the window) and the envelope is immediately handed out for close examination. Truly surreal.
A card is selected from the pack. A moment later, the three other 'mates' to the selected card visually appear, trapped inside the sealed envelope.
Out of all the countries in the world, one country is chosen by a spectator in an especially fair fashion. With just a wave of his hand, the magician causes a bank note FROM THE SAME COUNTRY to appear inside the sealed envelope in eye-bursting fashion. Featuring Jay's brilliant 'Punch Drunk Force,' this routine is a mind-bending combination of magic and mentalism.
The spectator selects a card and the magician holds it up for the spectator to see. Then while the spectator concentrates on the image of the magician holding up the card, a color photograph of that exact same image 'magically arrives' inside the sealed envelope. A mind-blowing effect complete with an awesome souvenir.
Jay shares the secrets to using 'INSIDER' at your next children's party, complete with a great gift for the birthday boy or girl!
After a corner is torn from a business card, and held by a spectator for safekeeping, the torn card is found inside a sealed pay envelope that impossibly appears inside the window envelope! (Think of it as a widly VISUAL 'nest of boxes' routine!)
This exceptional combination of mentalism and magic makes for a perfect 'closer.' A selected page from a magazine or paperback novel mysteriously disappears from the book and visually appears inside the sealed envelope. Both the book and the envelope can be examined by a forensic scientist.
Running Time Approximately: 1hr 45min
Get the Flash Video Player to see this video.
FO.create( FO, 'player1');