Tuesday, March 25th, 2014 at 7:00 PM $20.00
45 West 34th Street, Suite 608
(between 5th & 6th Avenues)
New York, NY 10001
As always, the earlier you purchase your ticket, the better a seat you will have. Seating location is based solely on the order of which tickets were sold.
Canadian mentalist Christopher Taylor has produced material for David Blaine, David Copperfield, Criss Angel, Marc Salem, Keith Barry, Andy Nyman, Gary Kurtz, Arron Crow and scores of other performers all over the world. While he is best known for the multitude of high-tech devices he has released through his company Taylor Imagineering, he is a busy stage and close-up performer and is a member of the traveling Canadian “Magic Mystery and Comedy Show”, Moose in a Top Hat. His international performing and lecturing experience includes engagements in France, Germany, the UK, Australia, Belgium, the Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, and the USA, including New York and Las Vegas. Christopher will be including new electronic and “no-tech” material in his lecture.
Some highlights of the lecture include:
• Qi Touch: Performer projects energy at a participant's back, she feels it and drops an object which is then shown to be bent
• Hero: A freely chosen number appears in ash on the back of the participant's hand; the performer's hands are shown empty the entire time
• It's Key: One-handed key-bend
• Overkill: An exercise in eerie as a participant correctly matches the photos of four murder victims with their Victorian Era killers
• Borient: A method of gimmicking a set of four different colour pens that leads to a powerful spectator-as-mindreader effect
• Half-Track: A miracle class Think-a-Card routine
In addition, Chris will introduce two electronic products that not been seen anywhere in the USA prior to Tannen’s!