Get the Flash Video Player to see this video.
Anthony Jacquin lectures at the famous Tannen's Magic Shop in New York City on his approach to performance hypnotism. Through multiple demonstrations of the set piece, inductions and routines, he offers his thoughts on increasing responsiveness and achieving better results.
Marcus Lewis and Amit Badiani discuss and demonstrate how they mix hypnosis with their close-up magic.
The Tannen's Magic Lecture is an excellent companion to Reality is Plastic, The Manchurian Approach and The Trilby Connection.
* Demonstrations of the Approach, Set Up and Set Piece.
* Thoughts on The Jumping Pulse
* Integration with Close-up Magic: Marcus Lewis and Amit Badiani
* Demonstrations of Inductions
* Demonstration of Routines
* Thoughts on Inductions
* Thoughts on Phenomena
* Questions from the Audience