Get the Flash Video Player to see this video.
A TANNEN'S MAGIC EXCLUSIVE!
A card is selected from a shuffled deck - signed - returned and shuffled by a spectator. An empty paper bag that is examined by the audience is introduced and the deck is tossed inside. A spectator is asked to shake the bag to mix the cards and make the finding of the chosen card even more impossible. The magician removes a knife and stabs it into (and through!) the bag. Violently the knife is ripped from the bag and a single card is impaled on the end of the blade... the spectator's signed selection!
Just when the audience applause has died down the performer reaches into the bag and produces a large shot glass filled to the brim with water! (Or other liquid)
Stressed & Shot Considerations:
* Perform Stabbed and Shot in short sleeves.
* Perform Stabbed and Shot close-up and surrounded.
* Stabbed and Shot instantly resets.
* The shot glass production uses real liquid and is bulletproof and safe.
* Stabbed and Shot can be performed on stage.
* Reveal one or two cards at the point of a knife.
* You can even borrow the bag, the knife and the deck!
Stabbed and Shot Package Includes:
* Large Shot Glass.
* Durable Seal that you never need to replace.
* Extra Secret Something for a sure-fire card stab revelation.
* Supply your own knife.
* A 90 minute DVD that features...
- A house party performance of the Stabbed and Shot routine.
- A comedy club performance of the Stabbed and Shot routine.
- A studio performance of the Stabbed and Shot routine.
- In-depth instruction of the rouine and method.
- Multiple methods and controls, so spectator can shuffle the deck before and after a card is selected and signed.
- Alternative routines including: Cupid (the double stab for lovers) Borrowed (borrow the deck, bag, knife and shot glass) and the Ninja Card Trick (classic!)
- And much much more!