AUTOGRAPHED COPIES AVAILABLE!
Tannen's Magic is thrilled to announce the SEMI-EXCLUSIVE release of Neal Scryer's Carnival of Secrets.
We've seen Neal Scryer's work LIVE here at Tannen's in New York City, Neal's hometown magic shop. This book is full of his most amazing effects, in fact we pleaded with him not to put this book out because the effects are just too good! Mr. Scryer resisted and made these effects available to the general public. We know you'll absolutely love them!
Why The Press Release Now? We have been fielding a lot of inquiries from customers who recently read the latest edition of VANISH magazine, featuring Richard Webster on the cover. In this feature, Richard is holding up a booklet titled, "Scryer's Haunted Pen."
That booklet was sent only to some of Neal's friends featuring one of the most powerful effects in his repertoire. The good news, this effect will be tipped in "Carnival of Secrets" along with many others from Neal and "7" other carefully chosen contributors listed below.
Included in this book:
Foreward by Marc Salem and Afterward by Bob Cassidy. This book is dedicated to one of the great unsung hero's of our art Jerome Finley!
Scryer's Reputation Making - Non Gimmicked Coin Bend (with a signed coin) - with an additional routine from Michael Weber.
Scryer's Haunted Pen - which he was reluctant to tip and only sent to a few friends - again with an additional routine from Michael Weber.
- Michael Weber's Six Golden Rules on how to be a better performer.
- Essay by Max Maven also focused on the art of performance.
- And Effects, Readings and essays by the other following contibutors:
1. Michael Weber - (some of his contributions featured above).
2. Max Maven - (some of his contributions featured above).
3. Peter Arcane - Internationally respected UK Mentalist.
4. Mark Garetz - Psychic Entertainer, Palm Reader and President of the Psychic Entertainer's Association.
5. Loyd Auerbach - One of the top parapsychologists in the world!
6. Richard Webster's Reputation Maker - Astral Travel, one of the most beautiful experiences someone can take!
7. W. Barclay - Shares his coveted John Lennon Seance which features twenty pages of script and explanation! This is an exceptionally strong and emotional piece, which easily could sell for $100!
And last but certainly not least - 25 Scryer original never before published pieces!
Just the names of the contributors - as well as the contributions will entice you! Add the new coveted material from Scryer - you have the perfect balance of quality and variety for sure! Note: This will be a hardback book, featuring approximately 120 pages. IMPORTANT: This book will go to press SOON, it will be available much faster then Neal's previous book (Scryer & Friends). We "highly" suggest you jump now and get the book at this special pre-order price.