Experience: The Magic of Jon Allen
by John Lovick
Jon Allen is a man of many talents: he is a first place winner in close-up magic at both the International Brotherhood of Magicians and The Magic Circle. He is also the creator of "The Silent Treatment," one of the best-selling and most innovative stand-up magic effects marketed in the last decade. And he is one of the busiest magicians in the United Kingdom.
For the first time ever, Jon Allen is tipping his most prized routines, and ideas-fifty effects packed into more than 200 pages of polished, performance-ready magic. More than 400 photos are included to make your learning experience a pleasurable one. Written with the inimitable style and wit of John Lovick, this important book will challenge and delight any lover of magic.
Learn the brand of magic that Seinfeld's Jason Alexander called "Brilliant":
- Jon's full Competition Act: including a solid two-foot cigarette from jacket and the show-stopping borrowed ring in sealed party popper.
- Freddy's Dead: Jon's devastating version of Professor's Nightmare brings many new developments to this classic plot; suitable for close-up or stand-up.
- The Wedding Trick: destined to become the definitive wedding trick for happy couples around the world.
- A full rubber band routine: finally a routine to showcase all the best effects possible with elastic bands.
- Schrödinger's Card: Jon's controversial card effect that leaves participants with an impossible object and a memory they will never forget.
- And dozens more! You'll learn five stand-up effects, suitable for large crowds and even theater work-all of which pack in your pockets.
Within these covers you will learn professional routines honed over thousands of performances. And you will learn ways to improve the experience of magic for your audiences.
Experience the magic of Jon Allen.
Pages: 206 - Hardbound w/ Dust Jacket, Photo-Illustrated
Click here to LOOK INSIDE!