A TANNEN'S MAGIC EXCLUSIVE!
Singapore based flourish virtuoso, Kevin Ho, brings you these exclusive NYC lecture notes, never to be re-printed...
- R.P.S: in which a playground game of chance is used to determine the outcome of a card trick, with a climax that is no less childish than its premise.
- The Baader - Meinhofzinser Phenomenon: in which a little-known feature of playing card is introduced, with suggestions as to its implications and applications.
- The Deck Knight: in which the likeness of an iconic masked vigilante is re-created using nothing more than an ordinary pack of playing cards.
- Dot the Ts And...: in which a bad habit from childhood is re-enacted with magically permanent side effects
- The Avengers Initiative: in which the performer illustrates what would happen if Bob Neale ever went to Comic-Con
- Card to Spectator's Pocket: in which a proposed climax to a familiar routine gets maybe a little bit too personal.
- This Trick is Not Yet Rated: in which the magician conducts a consumer satisfaction survey and, upon failing to receive satisfactory results, gives the audience their money's worth.
Soft Cover, 25 pages, priceless effects.