- Gordon Bean, Genii Magazine
It was a particular pleasure to watch Harry Lorayne work in front of, and handle, an audience. It's true: When Harry Lorayne teaches on camera, it's almost as if he's sitting with you in your own living room, helping you, guiding you. It will be hard for you to decide which you enjoy more-the performances or his explanations.
As he teaches a particular routine, he also teaches each sleight, each move, the psychology, the attitude. Watching Harry Lorayne is watching impromptu close-up magic at its best.
Each and every effect, idea, routine in this entire series can be done with a borrowed deck of cards.
You'll be thrilled by Harry Lorayne's performing/teaching ability, by his judgment, selectivity, attention to detail. He never abandons you; whatever he teaches, he teaches thoroughly. He walks you through it hand in hand.
Be prepared to sit, watch, enjoy-and learn!
DVD 3 includes all the material originally found on VHS Volumes 7, 8 and 9.
26 ROUTINES! OVER 12 SLEIGHTS FULLY EXPLAINED!
Over 4 Hours of instruction!
- Para-Psychology (Para, Lindan, Lorayne)
- Monte Plus Plus (Lewis, Krenzel, Lorayne)
- Poor Man's Monte (Vollmer, Marshall, Lorayne)
- On-Hand Vibration (Lyons, Farmer, Lorayne)
- Would You Believe in Mindreading?
- Card Shark & Four Gamblers (Vernon, Costello, Lorayne)
- Deal and Duck (Simon, Lorayne)
- Manipulative Aces
- Take Me to Your Leader
- Tag Along Aces (Vollmer)
- The Ambitious Card Routine
- Mathematical Affinity
- Reverse Faro Ending
- Super Location
- Color-Changing Deck
- Vanishing Deck
- Inter-Dimension (Taytelbaum)
- Two Gamblers & A Magician (Wakeman)
- Lorayces (Wenk, Lorayne)
- Watch Me Work (Wakeman, Lorayne)
- Sandwichange for Hofzinser (Yedid)
- Sandwichange (Explanation Only)
- Lorayne Bluff Count
- The Moving Pencil
- Muleshoe Gambler (Price)