The Cheek to Cheek Deck allows you to perform one of the cleanest and most powerful routines in card magic--with absolutely no sleight of hand! If you can have someone pick a card, put it back in the deck, and shuffle... you can do the trick!
Cheek to Cheek's specialty is the Triumph routine. Here's how it works:
A card is selected and returned to the deck. The cards are shuffled face-up into face-down. At this point the magician seemingly has no way of possibly finding the card. But, with a snap of the fingers, the magician fixes the deck... all the cards are face-down... all except for one, the selected card!
Expert card magicians use Cheek to Cheek when they can't risk getting caught doing a "move"... It's a great choice for TV Appearances or anytime there's gonna be too much heat on the handling.
The amazing thing about Cheek to Cheek is that it allows beginners to perform a world class version of Triumph instantly--with no difficult moves and no sleight of hand!
Just pop in the DVD and you'll be ready to start performing within minutes!
- Basic Handling - The simple, hard-hitting routine with no sleight of hand!
- Advanced Handling - Oz's preferred handling and a chance to learn a breathtaking color change.
- Deck Switch - How to bring the Cheek to Cheek Deck in and out of play during your act.
- Bonus Routine 1: Time Warp - A strong routine using the Cheek to Cheek Deck. Plus a chance to learn some very useful moves.
- Bonus Routine 2: Stuck on You - A quick, visual trick. A great opening trick to do with your Cheek to Cheek Deck before going into the Triumph routine.
- Performance - See Oz entertain crowds of people with the Cheek to Cheek Deck on the Las Vegas strip. A great learning opportunity.
Running Time Approximately 55min