Routines performed and explained:
- Smokeless: A borrowed cigarette is lit and the match is vanished. The cigarette is now placed into your fist and it too completely disappears.
- The Bantam-Weight Card: A peeked at card is found and shrunk into a miniature of itself. Upon waving your hand on the miniature card it grows back to its original size.
- Marked Off-Color: A deck is described as marked when a spectator cuts to a card that you name by looking at it's back. To prove that the card was actually marked it is now shown as the only red backed card in the blue backed deck.
- The Miser's Cornucopia: A borrowed dollar bill is rolled into a cone and ten dimes are poured out of it.
- The Operator: A multi-phase Monte themed routine using coins and bills. It begins with two copper coins repeatedly changing place with a single silver coin and segues into a bill transposition routine where a one-dollar bill repeatedly changes places with a five dollar bill under impossible conditions.
- New Sponge & Sleeve: A sponge ball repeatedly vanishes and appears in the spectator's sleeve.
- Elbow Coin Vanish: A stunt is shown where a stack of coins is balanced on your elbow as you toss and you catch them. Upon repeating the stunt all the coins amazingly vanish.
- Red & White: Roger's famed handling for the color-changing handkerchief routine where a red handkerchief repeatedly changes into a white handkerchief during a sucker/exposure sequence.
You will learn powerful close-up magic with cards, coins, bills, sponges, silks, cigarettes and matches.
Special DVD Features:
- Instant access to performances, explanations and techniques
- DVD trailers
- Dolby Digital sound
- Encoded for worldwide viewing
Running time: Approximately 90 minutes.