Relative load size: 6 oranges and a melon.
This pouch is useful for busking and as a servante attached to a table. The pouch is usually worn in front.
It is exactly the same as the Busker Pouch except with a larger format.
- Outside soft pockets in front and on the sides, great for getting and ditching items.
- Inside flat pocket for small objects toward the body
- Holes for laces or any other uses
- A belt will slide easily thru the belt loop, which runs the width of the pouch
- A zipper pocket on the back of the pouch, against the body for cash and personal items. Also good to keep things from getting lost when zipped up.
- Beautiful leather
- Lined on the inside and the back.
- Supply your own belt