Paul gives this classic effect new twists that will help enhance any act including sections on;
- How to produce liquid from any set of bottles.
- Various tables to use including a special table designed for Paul's current act.
- Step by step instructions, photos and diagrams (including: Paul's gimmick table which will enable you to produce more bottles and/or other objects).
- Many handling variations that you can add to your own multiplying bottle routine.
- A section on different types of bottles.
- A look at how to design tubes so they don't look out of place.
- How to make the glasses stand out on stage.
- How to get the bottles off stage without them falling over.
- Plus much, much more.
Pages: 69 - 5" x 8" - Softcover - Perfectbound - Black and white photos