- Mark Traversoni
"Simple - Direct - Impossible"
- Kieron Johnson
"When Gavin showed me this, I thought, now that's a clever Self Working 'Keeper'"
- Gary Jones
"The spectator chooses a card; the deck is spread and the card has vanished! You just choose where to reveal it. A simple and direct piece of card magic, FANTASTIC!"
- Zak Stone
Blow their minds with the Quantum Deck and perform the impossible!
The impossible location is a classic in magic - Gavin James has now taken this plot and constructed a deck that allows you to perform the impossible.
You show a deck of 52 cards and hand half the deck to the spectator. They choose a card from your half and it instantly disappears, reappearing in their half of the deck at a specific number!
As an alternative, the card can appear in any impossible location you wish - in an orange, on a window, in your pocket, in the card box - in fact, anywhere you choose.
Best of all, the effect can be instantly repeated with a different card and the spectator can change their mind if they wish and select a different card! And did we mention...
- It's an easy-to-learn routine
- No memory work required -- the deck gives you all the information you need
- Self-working, easy options for the total beginner. Requires no special card-handling skills
- Instantly repeatable
- Available in red or blue Bicycle backs versions
- Gimmicks included printed on USPCC stock - use with your own red or blue Bicycle deck
- Additional effects with the same deck shown -- it's not just a one-trick deck
- No Rough and smooth
- No sticky stuff!
- No palming