"Ars" means "technique" in Latin. Ars's performing style and his card techniques are sophisticated and powerful. Yet, they are direct and easy to follow.
This DVD contains 5 of his most visual and popular effects. Each were carefully crafted as a result of his stoic commitment to research, as well as a lifetime dedication to his craft. His sensational techniques are recorded by a high-speed camera -- this makes the most advanced controls easy to follow. You will see Ars teach detailed explanations for his basic card techniques such as The One-handed Double Lift and The False Shuffle.
Also included are practical techniques such as card flourishes and the basics for controlling your cards.
- A simultaneous and continuous change between 2 cards
- Ars's one-hand color change is taught in full detail
- For the FIRST TIME Ars will present his version of the "one-handed double lift"
- See how this can be applied to any Ambitious Card routine
- An Oil and Water Magic Trick using 3 red cards and 3 black cards
- A visual magic effect using an approach that no one has ever used before!
- 2 freely chosen cards are found to be sandwiched between 4 Jacks
- A surprisingly simple technique with all of the details
- An extremely visual and Ambitious Card routine
- From somewhere in the middle of a deck, a playing card returns to the top of the deck in the most surprising of ways
- Finally, the card visually rises to the top... FACE UP!
- An amount of cards disappears from one pile and reappears in a second pile which someone else is holding
- A shocking climax awaits at the end
- Ars Control
- Top control bottom control
- One-handed double lift
- False Shuffle
- Overhand Shuffle
- Riffle Shuffle
- False Flourish (first time released)
- Cascade A/Cascade B
- Magic Session: Ars and Shimpei Katsuragawa
- A discussion on magic theory and technique