Routines performed and explained:
- Top Chrono: Your wristwatch vanishes and appears knotted in the center of a rope.
- Rhodo Box Mystery: Packets of cards are shuffled by two spectators. A card is selected from one group and lost. You pretend to memorize the packet with the selection. The spectator names his card and you immediately announce the exact position of the card in the deck. As a kicker ending you now name every single card in the second spectators packet.
- McBloom: A brown paper bag is shown empty and an entire fast food meal is produced from it -- burgers, fries, napkins, soda, etc...
- Stringing You Along: An impossible routine where the spectator shuffles the deck, cuts it into three piles and eliminates one. The procedure is repeated until only one card is left. The card matches a prediction, which has been in full view throughout the routine.
- Blind Complicity: You write a prediction on a Post It note. A spectator touches any facedown card and the Post It note is stuck to the selection and lost in the deck. A second spectator touches the face of any card, which turns out to have the Post It note on it. When the Post It note is unfolded it contains the name of the free selection.
- Fakir Royale: A board with nine nails holding hidden prizes is displayed. Eight spectators each pull one nail out and keep the prize that falls. One nail is left for you and it is shown to be holding a stack of $100 bills.
Special DVD Features:
- Instant access to performances and explanations
- Product Previews
- DVD Trailers
- Dolby Digital sound
- Encoded for worldwide viewing