Routines performed and explained:
- Kit Klop: Teaching how to quit smoking by eating cigarette paper and a chunk of tobacco. You wash it all down with a glass of water and produce a cigarette from your mouth.
- Bonux (Bleached): A card is freely selected and signed. It is thrown into a box of bleach with the rest of the deck and the box is shaken. A second spectator comes up with a number. The cards are dumped out of the box and the signed selection is found at the number selected by the second spectator. As a kicker ending all the cards except the selection are now blank.
- Fifty-Fifty: A guessing game where you keep betting money with a spectator on the locations of a big key and a small key. As a finale the spectator selects one of the keys -- the key he freely selects matches an empty suitcase while the suitcase he left for you is full of money and prizes.
- Immortal: Using a deck of cards and an imaginative story about finding out when a man is going to die a spectator selects a card from one deck and it is found missing from a second deck.
- The Plate Trick: A spectator shuffles a deck of cards, selects one and signs it. A second spectator shuffles some paper plates with numbers on them. A box of dice is also shaken. The plates are tossed into the audience. The dice read 2 and 6. The plate with 26 written on it is torn to show the signed selection imbedded within the paper.
Special DVD Features:
- Instant access to performances and explanations
- Product Previews
- DVD Trailers
- Dolby Digital sound
- Encoded for worldwide viewing