"The best packet trick of the 20th century."
- Eugene Burger
Prediction of a thought-of Queen, with a three-phase revelation.
You bring out four face down cards and your spectator names one of the Queens. You then cleanly spread those four cards on the table. The only face up card is the chosen Queen. Then you turn it over and its back is a different color from the rest of the cards. As further proof that you already knew which Queen they would say, you turn over the rest of the cards and they are all completely blank.
- Powerful effect with little setup
- Three-phase construction builds to a dramatic conclusion
- Takes up little space (1mm) in wallet, and can be with you at all times
- Requires no sleight of hand
- Can be performed as a mental demonstration (prediction) or as a magical effect