Introducing the world's most impossible and invisible ring flight. Departure is a pull-style flight built into a key fob that fits on your keychain.
Departure was first released in 2008 and has been performed thousands of times. A lot of time was put into redesigning this new and improved version. All new features were added AND made it as tough as a battleship. Plus! All this was achieved while keeping the price the same ;-)
Here's a comprehensive list of the new features and improvements:
- Smaller Housing - takes up even less space on your keychain. Plus - added some handsome lock icons to give it an even more realistic look.
- Longer Cable - increased it from 18" to 24". This allows you to display the ring even further away from you body before the vanish. Also good if you like to perform wearing a jacket.
- Teflon Cable - Designed for years of service - WILL NOT SNAP OR BREAK.
- Extra Bushing - There's an extra bushing on the housing where the cable emerges to cut down even more on friction. Friction is the enemy of a good flight.
- Carabiner Clip - Makes it easy to get any size ring on the clip without even looking. Plus it just looks cool - like you just finished scaling Everest!
Included in the online instructions, Derek Roberts teaches his Shirt Vanish - a way to cleverly vanish any ring right under spectators' noses. You'll also learn a stunning ring and key transpo, which climaxes with their ring appearing your keychain.