The Endless Cup looks like an ordinary household ceramic or coffee cup but can conceal almost half a cup of liquid without leaking. It allows you to make the liquid flow into the cup whenever you need it to.
With the Endless Cup, you can perform a variety of routines, including:
- The classic self-filling cup/water routine.
- Incorporating three small paper balls routine, inspired by René Lavand.
- Water vanishes from the cup and reappears again.
- Appearance of the audience's selected beverage in the cup.
- Producing water and live fish.
- Turning water into juice or other beverages.
- A modern take on the Lota Bowl, the world's oldest documented magic.
- Resembles an ordinary-looking ceramic or coffee cup.
- Conceal almost half a cup of liquid without leaking.
- Versatile enough to be seamlessly integrated into many classic effects.
- Photocured 3D printing, hand-painted surface, and single-piece molding for a high-quality finish.
- Cleanly display both the inside and bottom of the cup.