Leading off this volume is Bill Malone who skillfully demonstrates what the curriculum would be if there were such a thing as a school for card cheats. Harry Lorayne follows with his quintessential version of Magician vs. Gambler while Darwin Ortiz shows how to deal perfect poker hands and - as a grand finale, a perfect Bridge hand - from a repeatedly shuffled deck. Marc DeSouza weaves a tale of what happens when a gambler gets into a card game with an infernal opponent while Bill Malone returns with a demonstration of his uncanny ability to deal the four Aces from the bottom - and the middle! - of the deck. Finally, James Swain finishes with two effects from gambling expert Steve Forte that will stun even knowledgeable card workers.
Strong magic combined with the romance of gambling is an irresistible combination and you'll find no better example of this highly commercial hybrid than the performers - and performances - collected on this volume.
- School for Gamblers - Bill Malone
- Magician vs. Gambler - Harry Lorayne
- Ultimate Card Shark - Darwin Ortiz
- Gambler vs. Devil - Marc DeSouza
- Of Course I Can Deal a Good Poker Hand - Bill Malone
- James Swain - Steve Forte's Read'Em and Weep
- James Swain - Steve Forte's Poker Deal