- Paul Romhany. Editor VANISH MAGIC MAGAZINE
In this set you get a straw with 2 programs - multi color and white color.
Multi-color tie is not included in this set.
Beautiful, memorable routine will adorn any magician's performances on stage, and at the wedding, and in the restaurant and a children's holiday. You catch an empty hand colored lights ( or only a red lights) and throw them in a glass, fill the glass with lights and then use the tube you can interfere with the lights and drink! After the lights will glow in your mouth!
A new i-Lite CUP 360 glows from all sides and this gives you the opportunity to perform even when the audience is standing behind or around you. Get a bright and unforgettable show. This i-Lite CUP is compatible with multicolored...
You can show how with colored lights (you catch different colors at a time) and one of these colors ( red, white, blue, green light). This device has six different programs.
The main peculiarity that differs Cup 360 from CUP V2:
1. A new cup glows from all sides and this gives you the opportunity to perform even when the audience is standing behind or around you.
2. This device has five different programs, five color modes: multi-color, red, white, blue and green. You can select which lights to catch and throw in the cup.
3. A new program of falling lights. Now they fall in rows circle wise.
4. You can add Multi tie to the performance. Like Cup 360, Multi tie also has five programs. You can perform with/without a tie.
As in the previous version, you can:
1. Manage everything at the touch of a one button!
2. Catch colored lights (or just white, red, green or blue lights) and throw them into a cup, fill the cup with lights, and then use a straw in which you can mix the lights and drink! After, you get lights in your mouth! (the straw can be of two kinds - multi-color / red or multi-color / white).
3. Learn easily and rehearse in less than a day.
4. Perform with a colorful and self-working cup.
5. Get a bright and unforgettable show.
6. Choose to perform this routine with a tie or without.