They saw it happen. Or did they?
Your spectators will be doubting their own senses after they witness this diabolically devastating double restoration.
Here's what your spectators see...
- You openly show a silk handkerchief and a sheet of newspaper.
- The silk is fairly placed into the folded newspaper.
- The newspaper and handkerchief are cut in half.
- The halves of both the handkerchief and newspaper are shown to be unmistakably separate.
- Both the handkerchief and the newspaper are again cleanly and openly shown.
Completely self-contained. Practically self working and exceptionally clean and easy in handling. You show the same handkerchief and newspaper openly and deliberately both before and after the effect.
It is a perfect re-creation of a classic stage illusion - Sawing a Lady in Half - that you can preform almost anywhere with things you can literally carry in your pocket.
- Fun to perform.
- Fools magicians
- Simple, direct plot
- Ultra clean, ultra visual
- Resets in under 60 seconds
- Packs flat, carry in your pocket
- Easy and inexpensive to prepare
- Re-use the same silk and newspaper over and over
- Perform with sleeves rolled up, without sleeves, or completely naked.
- Diabolical method - the "work" happens right under their noses but is completely invisible & undetectable.
- single shot performance.
- easy to follow step-by-step video instruction.
- John's audience-proven commercial word-for-word patter and routine.
- Handling & presentational tips
- Bonus live performance video.