Everybody has it. Your spectators are literally walking around right now with your props in their wallets, pockets, and purses.
And everybody cares about it. When there's money in play, you've got their attention.
This DVD will take you from beginner in money magic to the point where you can do an entire act with just the money and props in your wallet.
The focus of the DVD is four show pieces. These are four of the strongest effects in money magic. Learn these effects and you'll be able to entertain anywhere you go.
The DVD also features a bonus section packed with fun money tricks and puzzles. Incorporate your favorite items from the bonus section into your money act.
- 5 and 1 Transpo - Noblezada's favorite money trick. The ultimate opener. Simple and fun to perform.
- $ 2 Window - Two bills turn into one bill. Insanely visual!
- Cornered by Joshua Jay - A new concept in money magic. Vanish a bill and make it appear anywhere you want! No special equipment!
- Alpha Cash - Noblezada's new handling of the classic Flash Cash/Easy Money. Five $ 1 bills change into five $ 20 bills.
- It's bold and incredibly fun to perform.
- Joke The Ripper - It LOOKS AND SOUNDS like you're ripping a bill in half, but it's just a joke!
- George Smiles - This cool optical trick lets you put a smile on a borrowed bill!
- Torn and Restored Bill - Tear a piece out of their bill, put it into your mouth, and spit it back at the bill. The bill is visually restored!
- Insta Cash - Produce a $ 100 bill from between your credit card and ID!
- Penny Split - Split a penny into two quarters!
- Dollar Division - Cut a bill in half and it instantly turns into two bills!
- Psychic Serial - Your spectator takes out a bill. They fold it up. You divine the serial number!
- $ 100 Bill Switch - When you're doing money magic people love to ask, "Can you turn it into a hundred?". Now you can!
- Sweet Surprise - A spectator's signed coin vanishes and ends up inside a sugar packet.
- Haunted Dollar Bill - Hold a dollar bill in your hand. It magically folds itself up right before your spectator's eyes.
- Five Coins - In this impromptu puzzle, coins must be configured into a specific order by sliding them two by two. Only 5 moves.
- Heads and Tails - Within 3 moves, 3 coins need to face the same way. Only 3 moves.