Sucker Punch boldly solves a problem that has plagued copper and silver coin routines - contrast. Compared to their coin counterparts, the marked contrast and larger size of the red and blue poker chips is far more striking and visible to larger audiences, making this the perfect tool for any magician looking to hit an audience hard with copper and silver coin magic.
And just to get you started, Eric Jones offers his coin mastery to teach you six uber-visual yet practical effects that you can perform with the Sucker Punch set. Eric guides you through the nuances and intricacies of Sucker Punch in an hour long detailed online instruction. Whether you're a first time novice or well-versed master, Eric Jones will inspire you to take the work included with Sucker Punch and combine it with routines that you may already perform to make this all your own.
Sucker Punch includes:
- 3 Fly - A classic 3 fly routine
- Sun & Moon - A copper/silver coin routine adapted for the Sucker Punch set
- Circular Change - A simple yet beautiful color change
- In the Hands Change - A poker chip transposition that happens in the spectator's hand
- Trinity - A very clean production and vanish of three poker chips
- Through - A poker chip through glass penetration that you have to see to believe
- Fourteen-piece poker chip set - you'll have to find this one out for yourself!
"The poker chip through table is real magic."
- Akira Fuji
"Sucker Punch is a real world answer for those who want to perform gaffed coin magic for a fraction of the cost of traditional coin sets."
- Eric Jones