- Gregory Wilson
"I cannot recommend this enough, 'Perfect Opener' is one of the most genius and bold ideas I've read in a LONG time. Michael is the master when it comes to iPhone routines and this book is a testament to that."
- Colin McLeod
This 54 page book now contains all of the following and more:
- Calculated Risk (Feature routine) - Unlock TWO borrowed mobiles in an incredibly easy fashion
- Perfect Opener - The spectator names ANY four digits, they are typed into your genuine phone lock screen and your mobile opens
- iSwami - A method for using the iPhone calculator to seemingly predict any two digit number
- One in Ten Thousand - Have a spectator intuit (or predict) any four digit number/pin code/unlock code
- Feedback - Did you know your iPhone has a memory for numbers?
- Phone Clone - Show just how vulnerable out phone security system actually is
- Identity Theft - A method for stealing your spectators identity
- Frosties Reveal - Reveal your spectators exact DOB or starsign
- Noted - The notes application on either your or the spectators mobile will become your new peek device