Based on decades of extensive research, the book objectively looks at the dangers posed by professional and amateur cheaters in all forms of poker: casino games, private/home games, online poker, and tournament play. Along the way it illustrates and discusses most of the known methods of cheating.
Here are just a few of the many topics presented.
* History of Cheating
* Professionals and Amateur Cheaters
* Elements of the Scam
* Cheater's Psychology
* Crooked Gambling Equipment
* False Shuffles and Related Scams
* Holding Out
* Peeks, False Deals, and Coolers
* Marked Cards
* Online Poker
* Identifying the Crooked Game
* Protecting Yourself