Routines performed and explained:
- Easy Samo Ramee: A spectator thinks of any card and you tell him what card he is thinking of after asking a few simple questions.
- The News: A shuffled deck of cards is scattered on a newspaper and the newspaper is shaken until cards turn face-up. The face-up cards are placed aside. You keep doing this until only one face-down card remains. That card matches a prediction that has been in full view since the beginning.
- Lasso: A freely selected card is signed and returned to the deck. The deck is placed in a hat. A rope is lowered into the hat and when it is removed the signed selection is knotted on the rope.
- Spring Diction: Sheets of newspaper are placed on the floor and a Slinky is used to eliminate some of the sheets. The Slinky is placed anywhere on the selected paper and the spectator thinks of a word located by the Slinky. The thought of word has been predicted in advance.
- Quarte: A horse race themed routine is used to randomly select the winning horses. At the conclusion a slate is shown with the correct results written in advance.
Special DVD Features:
- Instant access to performances and explanations
- Product Previews
- DVD Trailers
- Dolby Digital sound
- Encoded for worldwide viewing