by Larry Becker
The Last Word In Book Tests!
If you thought the original Flashback was great ... wait until you see the ultimate version. Included are four new and examinable paperback novels. Plus a copy of an unprepared Webster's Dictionary. And a fifth paperback designed exclusively to perform the "HOY BOOK TEST" without having to miscall the selected page number.
Here's a brief description of some of the incredible effects you'll be able to perform:
- A spectator concentrates on the first word on any page in any of the paperbacks provided. Instantly the performer can reveal the word the spectator is thinking of.
- The spectator can point to any word in a paragraph on a selected page and you can proceed to discern it.
- The spectator merely thinks of a word on the next line and you've predicted its location in an unprepared dictionary.
- The spectator concentrates on a proper name elsewhere on the page and you immediately reveal ft.
- You and the spectator freely select identical words in each others books.
- Three spectators each think of a word in their freely selected book and you instantly reveal all three words.
Plus the greatest version ever of the Hoy Book Test, without having to miscall the selected page. In addition, you reveal the spectators thoughts - not just a single word.
Naturally you wouldn't do all of the above effects in a single performance, but you could. And there's more. Those of you who own the original "Flashback" will appreciate the fact that the new Ultimate Flashback books consist of five letters or more. No sweating over the discernment of two and three letter words. Without question, there's no finer word or book test available anywhere.
Why choose us?
We have been a trusted purveyor of magical apparatus, tricks, accessories, and curiosities to renowned magicans and enthusiasts across the world.